Stamping in the Rain

Friday, December 23, 2011

Stocking Punch is being Retired

(Spoiler ahead if I'm your Secret Santa)  I used the Stocking Punch to make this cute set of Notecards with a matching box for my Secret Pal.  I was so excited with how this present came out.  I really hope she likes it!


The Stocking Builder Punch is being retired.  If you are interested in it, click on the Online Store button at the top of my blog and search for 124095.  It is $16.95 if you purchase through my link.  They are going fast, so hurry if you'd like one.
Stocking Builder Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Here is an example of a card using this punch.
The matching Stitched Stockings stamp set is 123782 (wood mounted) or 123784 (clear mounted).  As with all of the items in the Holiday Mini Catalog, these stamps are only available until January 3.

I have seen this punch used for Baby Stockings, Ice Skates, Hobby Horses (upside down with a Baker's Twine 'harness'), even a puppy dog!

No comments: