Stamping in the Rain

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Countdown Day 22

Wow, only 3 days till Christmas!  I worked on some Valentines today for a swap, that was hard to do, lol.  But with the help of my family, I came up with a design and finished them in time.  I also made some more Big Shot Stockings filled with Hershey Bars.  I'm planning on giving them out to some of the people who cared for my parents while they were ill.  The men will get stockings and the ladies will get lotion.  Here is one of the stockings.
And here is the other color combo.
I can't believe how quickly they go together, using the Big Shot.  After spending so much time on the lotion gift boxes, these were a snap!  :)

For today's Secret Santa gift,  I received this cute bag of hershey nuggets!  Yummm...  :)
Tomorrow is finally Cookie Baking Day.  We have lots to bake, let's hope we get them all done!

No comments: