Stamping in the Rain

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Countdown Day 18

Here is one of my favorite swap cards.  I love this stamp set, isn't Santa cute?  And the markers make him so bright.  The black 'button' brads and ribbon belt are adorable, but the most surprising thing about this card to me was that Santa's buckle is made from a pop-can tab!
Today I received some very fancy Christmas tags from my Secret Santa.
Such beautiful Rosettes and I love the little Jingle Bells.  I hope those carry over into our new catalog.  Those Rosettes were made using the Simply Scored scoring tool from Stampin' Up.  I've recently started using mine and boy, is it easy to use!  The markings are at every eighth inch, so it makes it easy to correctly measure, no marking before scoring, like I used to have to do.

Only a week until Christmas...I've got to get wrapping!

No comments: