Stamping in the Rain

Friday, December 2, 2011

Countdown to Christmas!

Well, I'm very excited today, because I have just started opening my Advent Calendar that some of my friends from Stampin' Up have sent me.  We each made 24 goodies and swapped them with other stampers.  Here is my first gift!
4 Hershey Nuggets, woohoo!  :)

And since today is actally the second of December, I'll show you what I opened this morning.
It is a cute little TicTac Holder.  Adorable!  Thank you to my secret pal (who is not actually secret...her name was stamped on the backs of my goodies!  So, thank you, Michelle Snow!)

I also wanted to share a cute swap card I received from Nicki Shopis.  Simple and sweet.
Nicki used the new Easy Events Christmas image and glittered up the berries and added some of that pretty Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon.

I'm starting to get excited about Christmas.  I hope you are, too!


No comments: