Stamping in the Rain

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Back from Convention!

Whew!  What an amazing week!  We just got back from a wonderful vacation during which I got to go to the 25th Anniversary Stampin' Up Convention.  Wow!

Here are a few pictures.

 Here are the swaps I brought with.  I participated in 5 organized swaps and brought 5 different kinds of cards (20 each) for open swapping.  This was one of the most fun parts of Convention!  Oh, and I also brought 50 3-D swaps...the most fun of all!
 The bus ride to Riverton (Stampin' Up's main office)  Air conditioning...woohoo!  I met some nice women from other parts of the country on the way there and the way back.
 Here we are!  I will post pictures of the inside later.
 Convention lobby in the early morning before it starts.  I had to get there early for an organized swap.
 My first 3-D swap!  Isn't it adorable?
 My first mega-huge organized swap.  This one was for make and takes for a year.  We each made 40 of the same card, plus one for the swap hostess.  Amazing and fun!
 The crowd lining up for opening session.  There were 6,000 demonstrators from all over the world attending this year.
 It's time to enter Main Stage for Opening Session!

I will post more pictures soon!



No comments: