Stamping in the Rain

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Concord Crush Blossom Flower

I love this color!  I admit, I thought it was too dark at first, but now I really love it.  I used my new Blossom Flower Punch to create this card along with the Mixed Bunch stamp set.  I think it gives it almost a Dutch Delft look to it. 
I was really surprised at how bright the Whisper White Craft Ink came out on the dark purple cardstock.  Craft Ink holds it's true color, but it takes a while to dry completely, so don't touch it right away.  This design was borrowed from Lauri Ingram.  I used the Concord Crush Stitched Poly Ribbon and a dimensional to pop-up the center of the flower (cut out with the 3/4" Circle Punch).  The sentiment is from the Perfectly Penned stamp set.

Just a note, Concord Crush will be retiring in a few months when the new catalog comes out, so if you love it, be sure to get some before then!

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Soooo pretty! CC is one of my all-time favorite colors, and I'll be so sad to see it go! Keep up the fabby work!