Stamping in the Rain

Monday, August 29, 2011

Christmas in August?

Well, here I am back to post some pictures of the cards I swapped at the Hive Happening.  The first one I created for the Open Card Swapping.  Boy, was this fun.  As we entered the big room at 9am, we all started swapping cards willy nilly!  It helps to have a good memory so you don't swap cards with the same person twice, LOL!

Here's the card I swapped.  I used the new Letters to Santa DSP and a stamp from the Tags Till Christmas set and added some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon.  The ink and paper are Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler.  Lots of trimming, but fun to make!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On Sunday, at Costco, I noticed they were selling a whole huge box of hand made cards for assorted holidays. Very cute.

What you're doing has made the big time!