Stamping in the Rain

Monday, May 9, 2011

Springtime Blossoms!


Here is a card I really enjoyed making at my upline's Stamp Camp.  I just think those little flowers are so cute!  They are punched from Daffodil Delight using the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. The centers are from Tangerine Tango, punched using the 1/2" Circle Punch.  A little layer of Wild Wasabi serves as the grass (I sponged a little ink to make it look more grassy).  I used the Aqua Pen to color the stems and leaves, as well as the cute bird bath stamp from the new Touch of Kindness set in the new Summer Mini Catalog.  The Whisper White background was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and backed with a layer of Bashful Blue cardstock.

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Soooo pretty! I just got in my Summer Mini items yesterday and I plan to ink 'em up today!!!