Stamping in the Rain

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Oh What Fun!

I just finished making my Tags from the Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit!  These were so much fun to make.  Everything comes in the kit except adhesives, stamps and ink.  The tags all punch out easily and everything else comes ready to put together...jingle bells, gold bows, glittery ornaments, silver doilies and stars, ribbons galore, sequins and more!  All you need is the Oh What Fun Stamp Set (or similar set) to stamp the words and three ink pads in Real Red, Mint Macaron (what a pretty color!) and Garden Green.

I hope you get a chance to try this kit.  It's even on sale right now!  I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it all went together and how professional my tags are going to look this year!  Merry Christmas!

No comments: