Stamping in the Rain

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Christmas Shoebox Swap!

The other evening, a group of us got together and had a Shoebox Swap!  This is where we each bring the supplies to make one card in a shoebox.  Here's the one I chose to bring!
I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from a fellow demonstrator, Mindy Backes.  Isn't it cute? The stars are 'debossed' using a new to me technique.  After embossing with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder in my Big Shot, I turned the paper over and sponged Crumb Cake ink on top of the Crumb Cake Cardstock, to create the shadow effect inside the stars.  Very fun!

I used Whisper White Craft Ink to sponge around the edges of the Cherry Cobbler circle (punched out using the 2 1/2" Circle Punch).  The tree stamp comes from the Festival of Trees stamp set and is stamped in Mossy Meadow on Mossy Meadow Cardstock.  The sentiment is from And Many More.  I used a few Rhinestone Jewels for sparkle and added a sparkly Silver Foil Star using the star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Set.

Merry Early Christmas!

No comments: