Stamping in the Rain

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sale on the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack!

Stampin' Up is having a Clearance Rack sale!  Click on my Online Store button at the top of my blog and then go to the Clearance Rack at the left of the page...wow!


Here are a few of the goodies I noticed at first glance:

   


Stop on by and check out these and more at super prices.  :)

So, today I wanted to share a card I made at a Stamp Camp using Glossy Paper.  I just love how brilliant the colors show up on this shiny paper.  The sun is simply a punched circle and the flowers are stamped twice, then cut out and popped up on dimensionals.  The background is sponged in blue.

This card uses a fun technique called two-step stamping, where you stamp the background of the image first, in this case solid pink, then again with another stamp showing more detail using a darker pink.  Fun!

No comments: