Stamping in the Rain

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!


Well, I know it's a little early, but I love these colors!  I used Real Red and my favorite retired blue, Ballet Blue for this festive card.  The stamps are from the retired July Fourth set.  I stamped some extra stars on the background with my VersaMark ink pad and used the the Square Punches for my sentiment, as well as a bit of Silver Tinsel Trim from the retired Holiday Mini Catalog.  I hope that tinsel comes back again next year...I love it!  Oh, and I also used the back side of the pretty 3/4" polka dot grosgrain Real Red ribbon and both sizes of glue dots to attach the embellishments.  Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

Kim P said...

Looks great! Nice to use some retired goodies!

Dana Stege said...

Thanks for sharing. I am now a follower. Check out my brand new blog at
www.danadoodledesigns.blogspot.com